Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My letter to God - 2

Dear God,

You didn’t bother to check out if I am fine or not. You didn’t reply to my previous letter. But I am undeterred. Because I know, you are always like this and I am also like this only. Yet I feel you have a watch on me always. Because Appa has told me so once. That’s why I am writing again.

You know something……… I stood first in my last exam. All my teachers applauded (new word I have learnt today) me for my performance. My friends too gave me a respectful look. My English teacher told me that my writing skills are excellent with perfect grammar and am too good compared to my peers (what does it mean? I must check the dictionary). You know one funny thing….. I have seen many people, both young and old alike, writing wrong spelling for ‘grammar’. They always write ‘grammer’. Haha…… Also, ‘seperate’ for ‘separate’. How funny it is! I could not control my laughter whenever I see.

Today I have enrolled myself in the mono acting competition. I am practising for that day and night. It is a deaf and dumb role. It is difficult of course but I am confident. You know I have to shed my shyness that I am dark and incapable of doing such things. And I am planning to wear the yellow dress which Appa got for me during last Diwali. Will I not look gorgeous in that? Tell me please, God.

Ok, the main reason for my writing is, today is your (Krishna’s) birthday it seems. Amma told me this along with his butter stealing pranks. I love the sweet smile and face of Baby Krishna. I have a calendar at home which the neighbour Uncle gave us. In that, baby Balarama & Krishna are playing and eating butter. How sweet it is! I keep looking at that picture for hours together. Any way, Happy Birthday to you, Krishna!

What else? Am fine here otherwise. Would love to see you.

More later.

With tons of love,

Ramya
(7 years 9 months)
Your loving friend

No comments: