Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SAP Award

Ravi had flown to Delhi to attend yesterday’s (27.08.07) Award Night of SAP, Germany.

I had been seeing him for the past few months how he slogged out day and night. I had also seen him while explaining his pet project to me with great satisfaction and humility. And it has not gone futile.

This self-made genius has sailed his company through the SAP awards category to the top with his innovative approach, logical thinking and lightning work pattern. He was the only backbone, skeleton, flesh, blood and life of the project. To quote his own words …


Asian Paints Limited has been awarded 'Innovative SAP Enterprise SOA Adoption Award' for the year 2007. The CEO of SAP AG, Germany was there to give away the awards. He said he was impressed with the work done by us.

It feels good to see that the work done has got recognition at the highest level. I am happy that I was a part of the team which made this happen.



It is a great moment for your company. More so, it is a great achievement and milestone in your career.

God bless you my dear brother! I am so proud of you!

No comments: