Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged by Me

Normally I enjoy the tag games from a distance as I am a person who stays in the shell and silence most of the times. Having tagged by Impulsively Me, I am too glad to honour her request.

Here I go...


*Last Movie You Saw In The Theater
Billa - a Tamil movie

*Which Book(s) Are You Reading?
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda (nth read)

*Favourite Board Game
Scrabble

*Favourite Smells
After-bath baby
Smell of sand when the first drops of rain touches the soil
and many


*Favourite Sound
Silence, Silence, Silence
Nature's therapeutic sounds
Baby's laughter
Puppy's bow-wow
....
....


*Worst Feeling In The World
When the person whom I love hurts me deliberately

*Favourite Fast Food Place
Not interested

*Finish This Statement: If I had a lot of money, I'd...
First thing, I'll arrange for my visas and tickets for a lavish & leisurely world tour. :) Simultaneously, I shall be of financial help to near, dear, far and unknown ones.

*Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No but don't mind if I have one

*Storms - Cool or Scary?
Scary

*If you could dye your hair any colour, what would it be?
My hair colour (brownish black)

*Future Child's Name
I have one already. No plans for another one

*Do you drive fast?
I don't drive

*One nice thing about the person who sent this to you
I was stunned by Me's language skills and expressions when I read her first poem for the poetry contest that I hosted. I was really surprised when she invited me to visit her new blogspot. Out of the crowd, she extended her elegant hand to me to join LiL. Her candid comments in LiL make me laugh many times and am getting to know her dearly. :) God bless her always. (Me, I have told not one nice thing but many) :)

*What's under your bed?
Books

*Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes, of course. I know that I have to be born again and I have no regrets about my life and experiences

*Morning person or night owl?
Both. I sleep for only 5 hours per day :)

*Over easy or Sunny side up?
Sunny side up

*Favourite place to relax
In the bedroom hugging a pillow with a book in hand

*Favourite Pie
I don't like pies

*Favourite ice cream flavours
Kulfi

*Of all the people you have tagged this to, who is most likely to respond first?
I am going to tag my one and only dear friend, Latha who blogs frequently. :D

4 comments:

Moonstruck Girl said...

Hi Padmaja,

So lovely of you to play this game :)

Tell me, how do you manage with only 5 hours of sleep everyday?? I need at least 10! :D And then I crib about not having enough time to do all I want! :)

I think we should change that 'pie' question and put something more Indian there :D Your favourite South Indian meal, perhaps :D I like all the dishes - idli / dosa etc. when Mom makes them.. I can't eat these things at restaurants :)

Thanks for all the lovely things you have written about me :)

Love,
Me

Latha said...

Dear Padmaja

Very nice to read about you. It was interesting to read certain things that I have so far not asked you and perhaps ever wouldn't ask you at all. Thanks for referring me.

Raj Arumugam said...

Dear Padmaja -
Very interesting info....some excpected (after-bath baby/silence...silence...)and some as a surprise: 5 hours of sleep? a lavish world tour(!)(?)

I hope you do get all that money - because I'm sure the ones who've put in comments at this blog, myself including, will be your major beneficiaries!

It was fun reading the blog.

Padmaja said...

@Me & Latha - Thanks a lot.

@Raj - I wish to see God's intelligence spread across the planet and enjoy them with my eyes. :)

Ah! Greedy ones are out and needy ones will find a place surely. :D