Sunday, July 13, 2008

My thoughts - Touch 1

• Sacred and scared – change in the position of ‘a’ and ‘c’ gives totally different meanings

• Working out for objectives is wiser than running behind objects

• Possessions and possessiveness – both take us nowhere

• Beatitude and beauty need not go together

• Silence is the best language for communication

• Expressions - handle them with care

* Two-way discussions are preferable to one-way discourses

* Life and death are changing chapters of my soul

* Love is mainly to share & care than to stare & bare

* 'Decent' is the most vague term I've come across

* My heart comes along wherever I go. No escape...

* Hearing and listening are different. Many don't understand this.

* I never understood how spirit could lift one's spirits.

* Is grey hair a symbolic representation of smart gray cells?

* I don't turn others my 'prey'; instead I only 'pray'

* Ironically, 'spirit' holds different meanings in 'spirituality' and 'spiritualism'

* I am very poor in listening to 'silence'

* Experiences need not bring wisdom

* My only thought is how to see the Light of my soul at the earliest

7 comments:

Raj Arumugam said...

Hi Padmaja
Nice and good thoughts.
My fav is the one about two-way discussions.

***
Other vague terms apart from 'decent' are 'interesting' and 'good'.

***
That's true: people seem to be just over the moon about 'spirits' - this morning I met two young men who were so hopelessly drunk; and young Aussie women drink more than the men, it seems according to reports here.

***
That was a good read.
Try another one when you have the time.


Hey, give us one with a lot of happy and radiant thoughts.

Padmaja said...

Hey Raj, you are too quick to respond. Thanks. Sure next will be one of radiant thoughts. :)

Latha said...

Dear Padmaja

Fantastic thoughts! I really liked this one - My heart comes along wherever I go. No escape...

When you wrote that silence is the best language for communication, I thought that you have written it based on your personal experience until I read the other thought from your mind - "I am poor in listening to silence".

Nice ones! Keep writing such stuff.

Padmaja said...

Haha... You caught the right phrases. :) Happy to see you.

അപരിചിത said...

am here!!!...nice!!!


heep posting!! :)

Elanchezhiyan said...

Good thoughts...Keep it up.

Regards,
Elan

Moonstruck Girl said...

Nice collection, Padmaja :)