Sunday, January 04, 2009

I've a long way to go...



When my plants cry
Out of pinning pains of winter
I sit beside them helplessly…
What could I do to warm them up?

When the Sun and Moon
Smile at the destinies of lives
I express my inability aloud…
Where do the paths lead to?

When my random thoughts
Shape into voices and actions
I ask myself candidly…
How could they bounce so fast?

I’ve a long, long way to go
To unravel the questions of unknown
Also I’ve a long, long way to go
To discard all of my own


Picture courtesy : Google search

3 comments:

Latha said...

Dear Padmaja

Wonderful words right from the heart! I know you mean every single word that you have written. I am glad that you brought out your feelings through this poem. Well written!

Padmaja said...

Yes, Latha. I mean each and every word that is written here. Sometimes the flashes are so fast that I am unable to capture them in words. But I managed to bring these though. :)

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!