Friday, April 30, 2010

Can I be strict?

Today morning I proved myself that I too can be strict (only a bit) when the situation demands. You may wonder who were at the receiving end of my free flowing surgical words for more than 5 minutes. :)

Do not assume that I gave my peace of mind to them. I don’t do such things. But I really wished I could give some peace into those teenage minds.

Well, all those youngsters who got it from me royally learnt very important lessons of life –

• Respect your commitment
• Respect your own words
• Respect others’ time

They all know now that I who pamper them at all times can be strict as well at times. They cannot get away with irregularities and insincerity with me for long though they wouldn't have meant it. :)

I think they may not need another dose for some time. Maybe I should not reawaken them again on the above lines. :)

A blog awaits on teenage minds for a long time. Hope I would find time soon. :D :D

2 comments:

Latha said...

Dear Padmaja

I know that you at times can be strict too. And when strict words come from the mouth of a person who is ever kind, then it really gets into the heart of the recipient. I also know that you would have said everything only on a purpose.

Padmaja said...

In the corner of my heart, I was wondering if I was not right. To answer my question, strangely, today morning I happened to meet a parent unexpectedly who said that she could see changes in her son these days and that I have to be strict with them sometimes. I felt God Himself gave me an answer through her. :)