Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nuggets of truth

There are a few ripples of thoughts of different diameters having one centre i.e. truth....

* The citizens of Bahrain had to experience an unprecedented situation a few days back. It was hard to believe. It is so even now. What was even more disturbing and painful for many of my friends was the fact that none of their 'so-believed' near and dear ones bothered to call or mail or text out of concern even after 3-4 days of mounting tensions. Out came their insights too hearing which I was glad. :D

* I was given an opportunity to visit a local autism centre two months back, thanks to my friend who worked there for sometime. Needless to say that I was deeply moved. To quote one incident, a boy of around 10 years who is my friend's student once came running upon seeing her, hugged, kissed and asked her, "Why are you not coming these days?" I was so touched by this simple demonstration of pure love. Sometimes I feel, mentally challenged know the power of love much better than sane minds. :)

* Many times I have seen that, what people speak or write are not what they are. I feel sad for their souls, for it is worse than cheating others. In the book 'The Third Eye' by Lobsang Rampa, the author would have narrated how scared he was as a young boy when he first saw a man in fire. His Master would explain that it was the aura of the man in anger/rage. Imagine if every one can see every other person's aura and read others' thoughts, how would this world be! :)

* While thinking about the ongoing power dramas of the world, I rewound my life trail with a smile. I realised that I am neither a born leader nor made. There is no urge in me to hog the limelight or prove my point to anyone. I am not an intelligent being. I have no hidden talents, gifts or agendas to impress anyone even by accident. I have no interest in terms of gold, career, property etc. Hmmm....From a distance, I could realise what a bore I am..... :D Btw, I am at peace with these truths and so I am in peace. :)

Amen!

2 comments:

Latha said...

Dear Padmaja


As the title itself says, you have written nothing but the truth. Sometimes very small incidents move our sentiments a lot.

Regarding the aura, I do agree with what you have written but fortunately enough the people with whom I am moving, are honest reflectors of all the feelings within them which helps me identify their state of mind at every moment :)

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.