Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Cut

How much of anger can one have?

How much of anger can one have when one’s integrity and character are challenged in the hands of law where truth is treated as an instrument of mockery?

How much of anger can one have towards people who inflict deep wounds in the emotional body?

How much of anger can one nurture for the injustices done?

How much of anger can a good-mannered, kind-hearted and soft-natured, in the spur of a moment of weakness, express?

I was at loss of words while witnessing one such moment. My heart ached immensely as I too felt the pain of the wounded heart last Sunday. I didn’t know which of the words I should use to console to say ‘let go’. I was clearly helpless to explain that every person has moments of extreme hurts and sadness; that, with simple techniques, we are all capable of cutting acquired bitterness of any degree.

It was too much to bear inside my being even if it is for a few minutes. So much of anger, even if it is experienced for just a moment, is not at all good.

I wish the person accepts my prayers at the soul level and gets healed at all levels starting from within.

May Peace be with you!


..................


On the lighter side, my newly chopped haircut during mid-May has grown a bit now. I could try tying a small pony tail with difficulty for the past one week. I remember how the near and dear ones expressed shock / surprise at my momentous ‘cut’ decision. Probably they would have thought when I will ever grow though I flaunt those streaks of gray hair liberally. :)

Well, I should say, I am glad. If not me, at least my pony tail brings smile & laughter even on those sad faces instantly. :)

Probably even my haircut had a purpose! :D

May the child in you get awakened! :)

With Love...

No comments: