Monday, July 18, 2011

One

The lady ‘X’ was upset yesterday morning when she came home for cleaning work. The reason – she asked for drinking water in a house after finishing the cleaning work but the lady Y of high caste kept a glass of water on the floor instead of giving it in her hands.

X was offended naturally. So I am. I also realised that I get respect from Y because of my varna and this pained me.

If a religion cannot make you sensitive enough to become one with a fellow human being’s feelings, then throw that religion out from your system. I am sure the Founders would surely bless you for doing that than feeling offended.

I shoot a ‘sorry’........... to the Universe silently.

* * * * * * *

No person enters into our lives without a purpose.

Whatever lessons we have agreed upon to learn mutually in this life, or whatever tie-up that I’ve with the other by ‘design’ or by ‘choice’, the Universe unfolds in its own way.

But there’s one truth to be remembered always - we are children of One God.

So, you and I are in the eternal bondage of Light & Love.

No comments: