Friday, September 23, 2011

I am not

a strong headed woman. My migraine attacks prove my statement. :)

Probably there might be karmic connections to my suffering, who knows! However, my last two days of intense suffering was because of my venturing out during mid-day sunlight which I should have avoided.

This pain helps me to understand others’ pains better. This pain expands my heart in love to accept and accommodate every disgrace that I meet as a dis-ease at some level.

A recent article that I read says that migraine sufferers have a strong ego, suppress negative emotions and that they can’t forgive others.

I try to be positive & cheerful during my interactions with others. And when I’m not needed by the world, I immerse myself in the world of books & silence. Yes, at certain select times, the monkey mind wants to overtake my poise but then it is never into the negative mode. All I can say is, it’s real hard work at the inner during such times.

Now the article makes me think if I am an ego-centric person?

May God show my face soon! :)

2 comments:

Latha said...

Padmaja


To my knowledge, you are one person who can never be self centred. Never ever associate yourself with some generalisation given to people having migraine. You are indeed an exception. Trust me. I couldn't stop myself from dropping this comment in your blog. You are an inspiration to me all the time. Whenever I go through some trials, I just think how you would handle it and try to do something similar to how you would arrive at a solution. You are one person who is so true and pure and also strongly determined. Be as you are. :)

Padmaja said...

My dear,

Your good words touched my heart. Thank you. I shall 'be' as you said.

Very happy to see you here after a long time.