Saturday, September 10, 2011

A good turn about

at the end of the day reminds me that I spend most of my time in cooking (planning & implementation) these days than anything else. :P

Cooking was never my priority any day. I respect cooking, cookers & cooks at all times. Because I never forget that I am an eater too. :)

I still remember how I used to dodge my Mother whenever she'd tell me to learn cooking.... this was long back. I’m still the same, given an opportunity..... :D

Interestingly, it was not that difficult to detach myself from any of my favourite food items so far, as I could abstain from them for any length of time. This statement is tried and tested a few times as the thought of temptation had never arisen even once during the trial period - in the past (don't know about future though). However, basic survival is a must, so I need to cook and eat.

I am waiting for that day when I can abstain from cooking completely. Oh yes, eating too.... just like the lady yogi who lived only on Prana, as documented in ‘Autobiography of a Yogi’.....

.....so that I can continue to dream..... :)

1 comment:

Latha said...

Padmaja, the thought of cooking some times irritates me but not the idea of eating :)

I am glad that you are out of your cravings and I wish I could follow your foot steps in these aspects.