Monday, January 30, 2012

Pondering over the events related to Salman Rushdie to UP election tamasha to two year old's suffering to Assange's venture into make-up world to ISRO scientists' disgrace to Tom Cruise in MIGP or any news that I come across or read or witness or experience, it seems as if no other planet can beat our humanity in hosting varieties of life.

It also dawns on me that in spite of bursting 7 billion around me, the strong Connections with the chosen do remain intact at the inner and all others fade into oblivion out of 'their' choices.

Wondering about the work of Divine Intelligence, I am going to hibernate i.e. I may not write here again.

Bye to the blog world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankfulnеss to my fathеr who shared
with mе сoncerning thіs blog, thiѕ blog is gеnuinely аwеsome.


Feel fгee to vіsit my page - rogontheory.Org

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones maгvelous posting! I sеriouѕly enjоуed reading it, you
can be a gгeat author. Ι will be surе tο bookmarκ your
blog and wіll еventuallу come back later in life.
I ωant to encourage continue youг great job,
have a nice holiday weeκend!

Stop by my homepagе Georg Ohm

Anonymous said...

Fantаstic goods from yοu, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you're just
too gгeat. I really like whаt уou have obtained hегe, certainly liκe whаt уou're stating and the way in which through which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it wise. I can't wait to read fаr morе frοm you.
That iѕ really a wоnderful ωеbsite.


My web blοg - voltage Dependent resistor