Thursday, April 19, 2007

A death wish

Living in a big branched tree
Enjoying the company of many
Arraying my possession of honey
Roaming the forests uncanny
Nectar I took from flowers free

Tremble people on seeing our swarm
Only their eyes on honey to make us harm

For our wander is not in batch
Our stings are very sharp to protect
Remember our greatness and reflect
Grand is our work honey do we collect
In came people our palace became target
Vexed was I they made me upset
Enemity ruled me to sting my catch

Accorded my wish with full credence
Lo! What happened to my breath & sense
Losing my life my fall was intense

Lamenting not for my loss of kingdom
Over is my life listen to my wisdom
Victory is for one who learns to forgive
Embrace all with love though harm they give

Accept this prayer Lord recited with pain
Let me not be born as honeybee again
Lower not my life that brings any stain

No comments: