Thursday, April 19, 2007

Death

Sleep spreads its magic wand everyday
Joy and pain wait even during its stay
Temporarily tosses ‘I’ and ‘me’ of the daily fray
For it conquers all in its seductive play

Death is nothing but a sweet sleep
Returns not life with a loud beep
Makes others grieve with a solemn weep
For the emotions are out from their deep

Many do not know who is the real he
Tender their bodies with much glee
Fail to act in the world like a bee
For they bother about opinions as their life key

Is there anyone who listens to wise men?
Accept life as it flows in this worldly den
Let our eyes see only with a noble vision
With a swerve of zeal touch the new horizon

Never treat death as a punishment
Everyone must shake its hands as final settlement
‘I am ever lasting’ is the thought of the ignorant
As the mother earth grabs the body in merriment

What happens after leaving the body is a mystery
None could document it too as history
Fear can mar the existence in its entirety
Hence learn to enjoy life with charming artistry

Body never looks the same since birth
Mind too shapes stories in a funny mirth
Feelings are always taking its pitiful berth
Laugh it out, as they finally end up in a beautiful wreath

Life craves for a beloved to understand and love
Dreams even to hold hands to die with love
When life could not join their hands in love
Can anyone answer death can justify such love?

Yeah, why to blame death for reasons unknown
As life warbles in its sweet melody alone
Tears or laughter make no sense to be shown
Lessons are to be learnt even when we drown



So revere death with a complete prostration
Offer your all with a humble salutation
Always be a flower in this life of connotation
And die gracefully with peaceful gratification

Wise say that soul has no age to denote
As it keeps changing its body dress to emote
Die when you live is the wisdom to note
Kill the thoughts that disturb even remote

O Death! You are a craftsman in cloaking your identity
May fail to honour you, when you decide to catch this entity
Though I wish not to make you wait at my doorstep
I know fully that you are a master of justice in every step

Accept my pitfalls and blemishes with a big heart
Forgive my misgivings and lead me from the start
I have no qualms to complain in the world of art
Do you see me laughing always as I happily depart?

Bring your ears to me, I loved to live with only love in my heart
Intended not to hurt anyone even from the start
Had no qualms to complain even in the world of art
Now do you see why am I laughing with you as I depart?

No comments: