Monday, December 06, 2010

Footprints

Do I really need to write this blog? I don’t know. Yet I write this.

Well, what all I wanted to write about by the way? So many. However, certain things are better not to be converted in to words, for they lose their original flavor. And I have many such. So, all I wish to say here is…

There are footprints of innumerable types everywhere – many new, some old, a few ancient, and a few more in the history books. Some are manipulated, some are entirely lost, some are misunderstood and some are not seen though found. Some are glorified, some are blacklisted, some are renewed and some are treated as if they never existed.

2010 is one such footprint. It may fall into any of the categories mentioned above in the big arms of Time & Man.

Personally for me, many doorways opened this year in an effort to make me understand what is Life & Death with a clear insight that I would be quietly swiped by Time one day without the notice of the world, leaving no external footprints.

And I am happy to be so. Because I care to preserve those footprints in my heart which are sacred and divine while I live in NOW.

1 comment:

Latha said...

I am happy for you, Padmaja!