Thursday, December 23, 2010

I stand before you

Today I stand before you

…just as I did many years ago as a young school girl.

…just as I stand every single day.

…to look in awe at your blinding light and love.

…with a gentle persuasion and folded hands to accept me as I am.

…to listen to your special sermon for me.

…to whisper that I have not grown much in all these years.

…to learn how you forgive those who turn you into a commodity.




…to make you listen to my prayer of heart which cannot be found in any book.

…to thank you for all that you’ve given me.

…with a request to hold my hands in all my lifetimes.

…shedding tears realising how you have never judged me.

…in anticipation to understand your universal love at least one day.

…to let you know how much I love you.

…to take your blessings to listen to Silence.

…just to say that I am ever ready for your call.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Latha said...

Padmaja, will you believe if I say that these simple words brought tears onto my eyes? The reason is so simple - the words were from your heart and they all were meaningful.

Padmaja said...

You know well that every word that I write comes from my heart. I'm glad that these simple words touched your heart.

Love...