Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time and again...

I held her tender hand and touched her cheeks with love. She smiled beautifully. Her eyes twinkled as she seemed to have understood my love. Can there be anything beautiful than such a sensitive reciprocal from a stranger?

Age is only for the body and not for the soul. We have all descended from the same Source aka God. So, we are all the same in essence and are connected at the deepest level in love.

As I stand aside and watch myself, my body appears no different from a vehicle that runs on petrol. Just that the food to run my body engine are different and varied, in a broader perspective.

Life is really a challenging game to play on our earth because we are bound to forget that birth and death is only for the body. We always forget our life mission of remembering our Origin. We fail to remember that relationships are meant to learn lessons of love. We always believe only that our eyes see.

Just because lines are not drawn on my face and skin is not shriveled yet, my hands appeared contrasting to the hands of the bedridden 92-year old lady. I could not avoid noticing it.

I really wonder at the concept of linear Time that's binding and blinding us. My Salutations to the rules of life!

Well, I want to see how 'Source Code' justifies time travel. :)

2 comments:

Latha said...

My salutations to your systematic formation of thoughts regarding the concept of 'Time'. The title is apt and the contents are mere facts which as you have mentioned we tend to forget. Yes, birth and death is only for our body but the world of illusion glows bright enough for us to forget our origin and destination. Well said, Padmaja. You are quite an inspiration in this world of ego and other evils.

Padmaja said...

I'm grateful to you for reading all that I write. Probably you are the only one. Thanks a lot for your continuous encouragement.

Love
Padmaja