Monday, August 29, 2011

24 hours

have already passed since my return from the abode of Tapas.

Rarely do I get calls on my mobile and this friend of mine called me today morning. There was no answer for a minute from her to my response "Hello my dear!”

Then, she said after regaining her composure, “I felt Guruji’s love in your words.”

Who would not carry his energies of purity and love when it’s hardly a few hours after meeting him? It’s no wonder at all.

Actually, I don’t really care to probe into my depths whether the bondages of this life are my choices or learnings or call it by any name. I am equally not interested to know whether my choices were/are right or wrong. I’m peace with all because there must be a reason at some level.

However, I am proud of my one choice for identifying the Sun of my life. It’s not the artificial flickering glitter that one sees all around in the name of spirituality but a shining Sun that accepts and guides everyone with love.

In fact, I’ve returned to my living den yesterday night as a child.

I am happy.

1 comment:

Latha said...

I wanted to write a reply to this blog long time back but I just could not. Visits to such holy places, the warmth of their love, the positive energies that you feel within you, the freedom that you feel in their presence is something so special and far from explaining. I am so so glad that you are under such holy guidance. I am too happy, Padmaja.