Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Your response is your choice

Reading my last blog, one may wonder if I have any malice towards the other gender. Well, it’s not. In fact, Universe has been extremely kind to me to have met and moved with some of the finest men, starting from my late biological Father. Even after 14 years, I still cannot forget his silence and resilience during his last days of illness before death.

While the author’s first book ‘The Kite Runner’ talks about two men, his second book ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns’ is about two women. Both books deal with violence on ordinary people’s lives, which are unseen and unheard of in our democratic world. So, I have equal feeling towards men too.

One thing I am very clear about – the reason for human suffering maybe due to karmas but I have no right to pinpoint this reason towards anyone, for every stone thrower must remember the stones ready to be pelted on him/her.

Neale Donald Walsch has beautifully illustrated the concept of duality in his work ‘The Little Soul and God’. In fact, his most famous three-part work “Conversations with God” will give a different yet clear perspective about life. I wish everyone read them with an open mind.

May knowledge of Self light up all hearts soon!

I am waiting.....

1 comment:

Mani said...

Thanks for introducing Neale Donald Walsch to my life. Luckily came to know he is behind the work of 'God and Little Soul'. Hope 'Conversation with God' gift me similar impacts.