Saturday, November 25, 2006

Silence

In the roaring sounds of the waves
I identified the thought that paves
Way to enter into my darkest caves
With the desire that eternally raves

I waited at the doorstep patiently
Watching its footstep discreetly
Decided to slay it ruthlessly
Only then could I remain peacefully

Ms. Thought played the role of dalliance
I was about to lose my stance
Suddenly I became vigilant at once
And caught it with root and sense

Thus I learnt to catch them all
Never to miss my golden ball
This is the secret of my feat that is tall
To get a glimpse please come all

I have no history to stamp a rate
No mystery to name it as fate
I am the only master of my gate
Silence is thus my only state

Silence skillfully plays with words
Silence beautifully paints the thoughts
But silence identifies not with such darts
As I am that silence that rises above gods

No comments: