Sunday, December 10, 2006

Invitation to Death God

Away I ran, away I ran
Was cooked dryly in the frying pan
Fired by the words of cruel ban
Burning all over is this swan

Fly me high, fly me high
Wondered at myself when I shy
Locked in the maze of only my
Should I live tell me why

Take me away, take me away
Careless was I in my lovely sway
Flowers bloomed in perfect gay
Words I have none to say

Tear me apart, tear me apart
No role I have to play my part
Driven by the reins of thorny cart
Am I a thing seen in the mart

Drown me down, drown me down
Devilish me dances in town
Tears of sadness rule my crown
Hate to live, is this demon grown?

Let me die, let me die
Happy am I to flatly lie
Come O Death, fast as my guy
Hug me quickly in my lonely sty

[Published in NDTV site]

1 comment:

butterfly Surya said...

Really very very nice...

Xlent...

Surya
Dubai