Sunday, December 10, 2006

Who are you?

Oh! Twinkling star of the sky
Why do you blink as a spy?
You peep in only in the night
You are only a coward not might

Agree I am a sight while you lie
Look I am far away not a sly
I am bigger than the Sun you see
Do you get the answer from me?


Oh! Bright Morning Sun of the day
You hide in the night where you stay
You scorch us badly in the summer
Why do you wake us from our slumber?

Enjoy the light that I give freely
Night and day you count from me only
While Earth revolves me in an orbit
She brings in seasons not my gambit


Oh! Are you Mother Earth nice?
Why do you toss us as dice?
You shelter our needs I agree
But storms affect us as your decree

Land and water do I have grand
Sad by your offence of my sand
But play of Air is not in my hand
As he is the cause of your strand


Oh! Listen to me invisible Air
To feel your breeze blow my hair
I am indebted to you for my breath
But why do you storm us to death?

Appreciate my role is very noble
My presence is felt throughout global
I am only an actor of nature’s serials
Why don’t you look inside for your ordeals?


Whom to be accused for my sorrow
As no takers to lend or borrow
I am nailed to cross by my deed
As I had acted always in greed

Wealth and gold came my way
Fame and fortune held me in sway
Lost the balance of my mind
Is there any one to guide this blind?

Listen to your silence inside
Guidance is not there outside
Splash your life with innocence only
Paint other hearts with love gladly

No comments: