Monday, June 30, 2008

My factual fives

Me has tagged me to reveal a few fives about myself.

“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”

(1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was working for a non-profit organization in Bahrain.

(2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
I am on vacation now. I don’t want to prepare a to-do list today.

(3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Generally I don’t prefer snacks. If at all I feel so, I would love to have either
- Bhel puri
- Masala papad
- Masal vada


(4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Go on a world tour
- A visit to space:D
- Open homes for the needy
- Donate to poor deserving bright students to study medical, engineering or any other field of their interest
- Encourage young artists and talented personalities

(5) What are five jobs you’ve had?
As a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, colleague etc, will I not continue to work ceaselessly till I lay?

Visitors – please feel free to get tagged.

6 comments:

Raj Arumugam said...

Padmaja- you 4got to mention giving me a million!

Raj Arumugam said...

I don't love snacking eitehr - but I've got a sweet tooth and a alva or mysorpak will be lovely at the tea-time!
I don't eat much either but I can eat a 1000 dosays in one sitting!


Happy birthday again, Padmaja.

Padmaja said...

Didn't I mention that I would be generous with talented personalities? Your million is covered already. hehe.... :)

Ah! All your dieting secrets are let out now.

Thanks once again for your wishes, Raj.

Latha said...

Interesting! Don't like snacking? Ha, now I understand the secret of your petite frame :)

Moonstruck Girl said...

Number 5 :D It keeps your hands full !! And you don't even get a holiday !! :)

Thanks for playing :)

Love,
Me

Padmaja said...

@Latha - petite frame? LOL Thanks anyway.

@Me - that's the only saddest part. :)