Sunday, August 31, 2008

August Issue

Every word of Guruji is Truth, wisdom and absolutely practical. Here are the excerpts from the August issue of the newsletter.

* When I speak in the Classes, I address all, students in all stages of Sadhana; beginners to the advanced. I do not have separate classes for each category. So, I do not expect every student to understand or accept all immediately. Some day, everyone understands, perhaps.

* While speaking, teaching and training, I come across different categories of students naturally: those who understand me now, those who would understand me later and those who cannot understand me at all. I also come across groups who are behind and decades away from even the present knowledge. It is they who are stunned by the new Knowledge. When I say, there is no Rahu kala during Ashadha, they get shocked!

* In nature there is a rhythm. On this earth there are rhythms like sunrise, sunset and the seasons. Beyond this earth there are bigger rhythms. The whole solar system moving around a galaxy, the galaxies moving around a central point ... there are bigger rhythms which we do not perceive from here. Similarly, we have to establish a rhythm in our daily life. We establish our habits like eating, sleeping etc. If we build a rhythm, we tune up to the Universal Principle. If we tune-up to one rhythm here, we will be tuning up to all the rhythms in the entire Creation. We will be tuned to the Divine. It is then we will not have any problems. When we surrender to the Divine rhythm, we will have all protection, Peace, Love and Contentment. When we follow our egos, we are not in tune with these rhythms and we will have problems.

- Excerpts from the Newsletter

3 comments:

Raj Arumugam said...

Padmaja; this is good teaching:


If we tune-up to one rhythm here, we will be tuning up to all the rhythms in the entire Creation. We will be tuned to the Divine. It is then we will not have any problems. When we surrender to the Divine rhythm, we will have all protection, Peace, Love and Contentment. When we follow our egos, we are not in tune with these rhythms and we will have problems.

Padmaja said...

Raj, This simple teaching is what I don't practice many times. So, I keep reading it everyday hoping that I shall realise its meaning in full one day.

Latha said...

Simple stuff explained fantastically by Guruji with excellent illustrations. Constant reading of His words will help us eleveate ourselves. I have no doubt about that.