Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear Diary

It’s almost a year now.

It seems as if it had happened yesterday. It’s one more reminder that nothing is permanent in the Universe, yet nothing is lost anywhere.

I try to look, listen, meet, speak, read, write, smile, laugh, cry, eat, dress up, work, celebrate and pray with this understanding. And wherever and whenever I get to know that I am unwanted, I quietly move away wasting neither their time & efforts nor mine.

I don’t wish to spend my time impressing or impacting anyone or to have any hold on anyone. I don’t expect anyone to remember me now or ever.

I’ve been consciously practising to express genuinely – no frills, no act of pretense or no personal agenda.

I am aware that I may not live the next moment.

Probably, that’s why I’m a being of emotions. That’s why I feel more - ‘it’s almost a year now’.

No comments: