Saturday, January 29, 2011

Light Channeling

I was a part of a conversation in a small group of friends yesterday afternoon when a friend's son of around 15 years walked in and asked me, "So you are talking about Light Channeling?" For a moment I became speechless. His voice appeared as an expression of mockery but then I brushed my thoughts aside. After all, he is a child. Thanks to his innocent remark, I am making a self-tour in this blog. :)

I rarely talk about my path to anyone. However, whenever anyone approaches during their critical moments of despair, I do pray diligently with all my heart and soul but my one request to him/her would be to do light channelling with a clear explanation of how it works for the self and the world. Because I know for sure what it really means. And I will never interfere in anybody's freewill. And I have NO personal gains of any sort whatsoever in this regard. And I don't mix up my other commitments with my personal choices.

I was reminded of all those great Masters who must have swam across strong tides of immature beliefs and closedness to instill some sanity into people's minds living at that point in time.

In fact, I feel very happy that I've successfully broken all inner barriers of customs, beliefs, boundaries, myths, sounds, colours & forms conditioned in this life and chosen the Path of Light, which accepts, acknowledges and illumines the greatness of all faiths and beyond.

After all, Truth is One which could be decoded by everyone. Any wrong rubbing on any one part of Creation would surely have a domino effect on the other. The chaos in the present world is a great example of closed minds.

So, on Amara Jayanti day (February 1), I shall personally do more light channelling as a tribute to this silent & great Light Master, Maharshi Amara.

2 comments:

Latha said...

Dear Padmaja


I know how you would have felt but at the same time, I sure know that you do not carry anything within your heart.

I also wanted to inform you that the lady for whom you prayed sincerely is almost getting out of her illness. I sure believe that this is the result of the light channelling that you did for her. When as simple human beings, you could earnestly pray for a lady whom you have not seen, there is no wonder why great Masters feel for people like us and work tirelessly in their upliftment. I am glad that you are exclusively going to pray for those great Masters. You have once again proved that you are simply above the common crowd.

Padmaja said...

No dear. Nothing in my heart. It triggered me to write this blog in fact. :)

I am very happy to know about the lady's recovery. She is a strong fighter indeed. May she come back to her routine soon and be a ray of hope and light to all such!

People see only tangible work and feel proud of themselves by blowing horns loudly. But there is a lot of silent Light work going on beyond human comprehension. I feel very fortunate to know about such great Light Masters.