Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's a world of freewill afterall

The world is burning. No two day appears same. It seems everybody is fast fulfilling their destructing agendas of life. Somewhere in the corner of the world, somebody or many are writhing in pain indescribable.

On the other side, yesterday night, I climbed the open terrace to see the Super Moon. It appeared so very beautiful in the company of twinkling stars. I managed to see even a shooting star. There was also a flight blinking its lights against the grand sky. A cool breeze too was blowing to set my mood light.

The light from the seemingly long dead stars gave an impression that they are very much real to my eyes. What a magnificent illusion it is!

Yet I became a child. All too sudden, I wanted to embrace all with my love.

God’s creation is so beautiful. Why does man not have time to enjoy this creation? Why is he hell bent on destructing each other?

I only have the right to feel helpless because I am living in a world of freewill. It is here that we have darkness and light. It is here that we have shadows of light.

By the way, yesterday night, in the serenity's midst, a thought to keep a temporary full stop to blogging crossed my mind.

2 comments:

ஔவை said...

Nice thoughts and nice writing. I enjoyed a lot. Actually I too have seen Super Moon through a telescope. :)

pattri said...

Moon, moon light. The dense foliage has not blocked my window as yet - spring still away. Full moon, crescent moon, stars - for a lazy person like me, they just peep through my window. Really lucky. We had the privilege of watching a storm of shooting stars, meteor shower, through the glass door. It's beyond description, only poetry can capture it, perhaps.