Saturday, June 10, 2006

My love affair

We are made for each other
Always hand in hand
I never miss him
Especially on occasions
Everybody knows him
For our love is explicit

I am waiting in the crowd
For my adorable….
As the pounding noise comes closer
My heart shakes a bit
Only to give an indication
He is not too far….

I welcome him gracefully
With my misty eyes and a warm smile
Oh! Once again he has conquered me
And has swiftly taken my hand to the dark room
Tears flow by instantly…..
For he proves his immanent love one more time

My encounters with him gush forth
And bring laughter in the brain
He stays with me for longer every time
Though our affair goes on for years
As he enjoys every moment with me
I too doth enjoy a ball with him

Am happy there is at least one
Who wants me always….
Though my loyal lover is a bit possessive
He spreads only royal treatment for me
He is none other than my dear migraine
Who is there for me in sunshine and rain

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Padmaja! I believe that you had a very severe attack of migraine recently that has made you pen these lines.Nice poem in fact but do take care of ur health too!

Anonymous said...

Who elso other than you could possibly welcome migrane and also describe with such lovely words..Nice one Padmaja.

Padmaja said...

As much as I have learnt to enjoy migraine, you are also getting used to my scribbles.:-)

Anonymous said...

Nice one. I could never encounter my own migraine problems with such romantic feelings. All I do is sit and suffer. The next time when I get a migraine, I will think of your poem which should ease off the pain.