Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ravines of time

In this glitzy competitive world
I dare to throw away ornaments of gold
Any one can claim me to be in their fold
Love is the one that keeps my life in hold

Fashion shall die in grief upon seeing me
Glitter and glamour would run away from me
The reason for their anger is simple you see
For I don’t treat them royally in glee

I am born with only grit and determination
Though never seen sunshine in any dimension
Words of praise and abuse shower in profusion
With a laugh I accept such life without apprehension

A few have become dear to me so easily
Many give a formal smile deliberately
I chuckle to my heart’s content inwardly
As the soul’s language is not understood clearly

Childhood fantasies are limitless to narrate
Innocence is what reigns when they gyrate
Time stops for none till date
Lesson I learnt is not to hate

Let there be peace and tranquility everywhere
Only kindness and love rule all over
Freezing such moments of happiness forever
Let us transcend time’s mischievous play ever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have described yourself truly well! Good!