Saturday, June 17, 2006

A tale of tears

Happier occasions
Sorrowful situations
Heralding moments
Painful downfalls
Thumping successes
Doomed failures
Unexpected courtesies
Aching punches
Words of praises
Torrents of abuses
Joyful incidents
Migraine attacks
Simple wishes
Acidic accusations
Gentle hugs
Surprise gifts
Nature’s beauty
Others’ miseries
Dashes of love
Artists’ works
Soulful music
And many more….

During all such times
Her heart throbs
With a call instantly
To release me
And decorate her cheeks
Obeying the orders
I come out of my den
Giving a salty tinge to her lips
Can anyone secretly tell me
If she is misusing me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea to write about tears.It shows that you really are a poetess since you are being inspired by petty things!

Padmaja said...

I have pretty much time to write about petty things. :-)

Anonymous said...

Both in extreme happy situations and at sad and painful times we tend to cry.A tear or two may flow and to put that down in such nice words- you really are talented.

Raj Arumugam said...

beautiful, Padmaja