Friday, January 18, 2008

Guruji speaks

* I received a letter from a young girl. She wrote that she had scored good marks. There were positive changes in her. She found these changes in her family members. She attributed these to Meditations. She was meditating regularly. Her lines touched my heart and I spent a lot of time contemplating on the events. I wondered why do adults not achieve the results that this wonderful little girl could achieve. I realised that it is her sincerity and innocence that made the difference. We have to become children. We have to go back to our innocence. That is perhaps the essence of Sadhana.

* I want people to come and receive what my Guru and God have graced me with —knowledge, energies and simple ways. Not many come, which is a natural thing. We are at such times that we cannot expect everyone to come only for this purpose.

A soul attracts similar souls or souls of similar category. All souls do not come from the same origin. A soul from a particular origin attracts souls from the same origin. And souls in a particular Spiritual condition attract souls which are in a similar Spiritual condition. When a soul's Spiritual condition changes, the souls it attracts also changes.

These are the excerpts from January 2008 Newsletter.


P.S. This is my 100th blog post. Never knew that I have so much to write and share with others.

I thank you for your love, care, encouragement and being a part of my life. God bless!

6 comments:

Radhakrishnan said...

Congratulations Padmaja for your 100th blog.

Very good information from Guruji. Meditation... soul... A lot to learn!

Thank you Padmaja.

Latha said...

Congratulations Padmaja on your 100th blog. It is a very good article and I liked the essence of it too. Sometimes, in fact most of the times children are our Gurus. They do teach a lot to us through their innocence and honesty. Well written!

Anonymous said...

Without doubt that the state of meditation lead us to a good Spiritual condition.

And I am quite sure that A soul attracts similar souls or souls of similar category.

an excellent text to celebrate the 100th blog post.

Congratulations dear Padmaja.

Speaking about this victory - 100 post - a good mark. I have some remarks about some of your posts that drew my attention.

I would like to read them all, but this was not yet possible. Limitations of time and problems with my sight.

Well, I came for the firt time to your blog by chance, in November 22, 2007 and if I had not liked of it I would not have
returned.

I came again not to criticize, but because I beacame your admirer; I like of your culture and at the same time you are
so simple.

Reading the "Wednesday, May 24, 2006 Touching moments..." I almost identified myself in that similar situation.
The reason is that I love children too.

August 01, 2006
Your trip to Kodaikanal drew my attention at first because of the photo but When I read the complete post I felt that you had felt at that exact moment. Moment of nostalgia and at the same time
of happiness.

July 18, 2006
A reader's wish. Although considering my best writer "Fyodor Dostoevsky" I am a great admirer od Oscar Wilde and when I read for the first time "The Nightingale and the rose" I cried!
You are a very sensible person Padmaja.

I hope you continue your beautiful work with this enthusiasm... A suggestion I would give you: Write more about the India. By the way:
Of course you know that in India there are regions such as Goa, Damão and Diu where my language, the portuguese is spoken.

A happy nice sunday to you.
Your friend:
Geraldo

Padmaja said...

Thanks, Radha.

Many unknown truths are waiting to be known, many myths are waiting to be shattered, many beliefs are waiting to be explored. One's lifetime is very short to understand and realise them all.

Padmaja said...

Thank you, Latha.

As you say, children are innocent, naive and beauty personified. Their lives and thinking are simple but we raise them as complicated beings. Let's learn at least one or two from them.

Padmaja said...

Dear Geraldo,

I am speechless to read your detailed comment. Never expected that you might have gone through the olderr posts as well. Your simple and truthful words cheer my heart. Thanks a lot.

As suggested by you, I shall write more about India. Glad to know that your language (mother tongue) is Portuguese. I assume that you have read a wide collection of great writers, authors & poets in English as well. Glad to have you here.

Thank you for being here.

Happy Sunday to you!

With kind regards,

Padmaja