Tuesday, June 16, 2009

With love...

I don’t know you for long but I know that you are very sweet, sensitive, childlike and emotional. I was only introduced to you a year back. My curiosity to speak in my native language in Bahrain had died long ago but was rekindled because of you. If I remember correctly, we had communicated in English more than our language.

We could identify people of their real nature only at times of trials and pains. You were one of those who stood by me during my difficult times of plaster cast and painful stagnant days. I am very, very grateful for that. You may not be aware that your pleasant demeanor, caring attitude and a big heart are the boons for those interacting with you.

You are a great mother, dear S. The present situation is only a passing phase. Your decision to leave Bahrain is appreciated. Good times must follow testing periods as a reward of courage and wisdom being exhibited. The good Lord would always be kind with you. My prayers are always there.

You always say, "You are like my little sister." I shall try my best to keep up your words. Shall keep in touch wherever we are placed.

God bless you always!

With love

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MY DEAR PADMA,
I THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YOUR GOOD WISHES.
THOUGH WE MET JUST ABOUT A YEAR AGO...I FELT AS IF I HAD KNOWN YOU FOR AGES...
YOUR SHY AND GENTLE DISPOSITION DREW ME TO YOU.SHALL REALLY MISS THE MONDAY MEETS WE HAD AT YOUR PLACE... AND ALSO UR LOVELY ELAICHI CHAI!!
I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST DEAR ... SHALL DEFINITELY BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU....
WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND GOOD WISHES
UR LOVING SISTER
SHYLAJA

Latha said...

Dear Padmaja

Your love and compassion towards people around you is commendable. It is not surprising why your friends feel like treating you as their relative. There is a personal touch in the care you share with others. Keep it up Padmaja! We all need it in abundance.