Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beloved Krishna

I still remember your whispers into my deaf ears, which paralyzed my ordinary life of anonymity...


• You are blessed
• You are special
• You are perfect
• You are beautiful
• I Love You
• I say all these because you are my eternal friend


I know you share the same with every life out of divine love. Yet I can only see the equation that I’ve with you because I'm blind too.

Let me assure you that I shall always remember to do what I need to, in a quiet way.

Waiting to meet you soon......again,

With Love...

2 comments:

Prakashika said...

Dear Padmaja,
Happy krishnajayanythi.

Latha said...

I remember the countless number of poems that you had written on Krishna. I have read the ones that you had written in Tamil too. I understand the boundless love that you have for Him. May He reveal Himself in you.