Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Eyes

I saw the formation of tears in her little eyes. And there was earnestness in her expression.

“Your legs will pain…… if you walk the whole of India to meet children like us....”

I was touched. Not because these little angels showered so much of love on me, but because their innocence is still intact.

In the present world where the Body, Mind & Intellect are abused to the maximum, there seems Hope in the future generation.

I am happy to see this Hope shining in the little eyes more brightly than the adults.


................................................................................


Just look into one’s eyes and you’ll get to know how genuine a person is, even if the whole body language is intelligently choreographed.

That’s because eyes give away the truth whether we accept it or not.

Whenever I see unconditional love in a pair of eyes, my heart expands and eyes brim with tears.

All I can give back is the unconditional love through my eyes……. silently with a smile, whether the receiver knows or not.

1 comment:

Latha said...

True, Padmaja. The eyes can never lie but one of my husband's friends once told me that he can lie comfortably looking at a person's eye :)

Rightly said regarding the innocence of children. They are much closer to God than us.