Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I have the habit of

looking around the school or class for something interesting – quotes or words or pictures...

There was an inspiring quote hanging on the wall outside the Principal’s room...

“If you can dream of it, you can become it.”

I smiled for I was given the lead for the day....

Unfortunately, most of the students didn’t seem to notice these inspiring words all these years. Now, they should not forget....hopefully. :) However, there was one particular class which took my breath away as I entered.

Instead of ‘No. On Roll’ and ‘No. Absent’, they had written No.Shining’ & ‘No.Hidden’. Truly, the class was shining not only by recalling the quote instantaneously, but also by giving a thunderous applause at the end, probably welcoming their dream world ‘it’.

There's one point that I stress always... Only a person of imagination has the power to dream; only a person who is capable of dreaming can put-in extraordinary efforts; and only such a person can be successful.

Undoubtedly, the little ones are the most receptive and expressive.

Let me record here that I am happy that I've met them at least once before I could instantly respond to His Call 'Come' to move to another world of existence.

2 comments:

Prakashika said...

Dear Padmaja,
Children are so thoughtful and their company always inspires me too.

Latha said...

As Prakashika added, children are indeed an inpiration. From their angle, everything is interesting and innovative.