Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sky never fails to answer...

There are many who had entered into my domain very closely and drifted apart for various reasons. It’d always be their choice to tear apart and not a question I would like to ask.

Recently, the Providence made me meet one such (distanced) unexpectedly. For a moment, I stared at the face which failed to recognise me. All those painful memories tried to enter into my being to ignore the face.

Thankfully, my vigilant mind helped me to accept this testing situation too gracefully and take the first steps of friendly handshake. Needless to add here, we had a good time together.

Since my childhood, I am fascinated by the vast expanse of Sky, which I know has many secrets waiting to be unveiled. So, I always look up at the Sky for guidance.

Sometimes, it is an immediate roar and sometimes it is just a gentle late wink. But Sky never fails to answer… :)

1 comment:

Latha said...

It is indeed too hard to meet such a person and initiate conversation gracefully. The absence of ego alone can make one take such a big step. I am glad that you are able to throw away your ego.