Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A feeling...

Those eyes……
Looked hither and thither
Totally restless
Walking up and down

I was watching him
With great admiration
How attractive he looks!
May I touch him once

His head angled at me at last
Eyes looked into mine for a moment
In a flash he turned his head away
Did he fear of falling for me

My heart wanted
To cuddle him once
He didn’t understand
My overflowing love

I adored him from wherever I was
Not to disturb him in anyway
Finally…..
He quickly moved away

Wish I too have wings
Just like him ………
To enjoy a joyful flight
And forget the pains of life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!Pramaadham!

Radhakrishnan said...

Wow!

Wonderful love poem.

Thank you Padmaja.

Padmaja said...

You've digged up an old poem. :)Thanks a lot, Radha.

Raj Arumugam said...

a marvelous verse that captures a thought, a moment in all our lives so effectively...lovely...

Padmaja said...

Thank you very much, Raj.