Sunday, February 10, 2008

I love you too

What a heartless creature I am to leave her twin sister (Sh) aside and write a blog on the heroine (Sw) of the last blog! When I heard the cries of Sh over phone with interludes, “Why did you not write about me? Don’t you love me?” I burst into laughter at first but then realized that this has the potential of becoming a sibling clash. So, I quickly decided to patch up the displeasure thereby bringing smile on my dear Sh too. :)




Soft hair, round face, chubby cheeks, smiling face, bubbling enthusiasm – a few words to define her.

Let me state a line in between that Sh is a clear papa girl. Whoever has seen the father and daughter together, they can see the unique bond being shared between them.

Among the identical twins, Sh is the eldest. While Sw reminds me of self, Sh is a typical sketch of my son. In the sense, she doesn’t like to borrow ideas from others as she has her own convictions. No wonder they two are often seen together giggling and laughing all the time.

A charming girl she is, it is a delight to speak with her. Intelligence and innocence mixed, she is a true mystery even to me, who has seen her since her birth. She has the capability to quickly adapt herself to any surrounding and people.

It is a delight to strike a conversation with her.

Upon her return from US, she naively said, “Let’s all go to US and stay. It’s very nice there because I don’t have to go to school.”

I asked her, “You have to go…”

She replied hastily, “Only my cousins staying there need to go. Not me. You don’t know. It’s like that.”

Moreover, she has an answer for anything you ask her. After all, she is a smart kid like any other, isn’t she?

Nowadays I am hearing from her mother that she has already planned the theme for her birthday on August 31st – purple walls, purple dress, no adults, only her friends,…….. A girl turning 6 wants her birthday to be celebrated in the way she likes, thus giving little room for her twin sister to raise her voice.

She reminds me of my son in her questioning and supreme confidence. She is a girl version of my son to be precise.

I love you very much dear just like your sister. Do you love me?


P.S. I have maintained the same word count so as to avoid any tug of war between the twins. :)

2 comments:

Latha said...

You have rightly judged my daughter much better than me! Anyway it was too kind of you to have written about her too just because she cried. She asked me to convey her special thanks to you.

Radhakrishnan said...

Nice to know about Sh. We love you Sh.

Thank you Padmaja.